At ShadowStone Village, the Community Center is a great place for recreation, meeting new residents and enjoying the hospitality of our friendly community.
Organized by our residents, the Community Center is host to a variety of activities, parties and get-togethers throughout the year including:
Social area with coffee table, sofa and chairs
- Monthly Breakfasts
- Monthly Dinners/Covered Dish Socials/Cookouts
- Holiday Celebrations
A sampling of what our Community Center offers includes:
- Weekly Card Games
- Low impact exercise group
Dining area with tables and chairs
- Video, DVD and book exchange library
- Various guest speakers
- Fitness room
- Monthly birthday recognition with cake & ice cream.
- Annual community yard sale
Library area with tables and chairs, bookcases
- Monthly "lunch bunch" to different retaurants
- Group bus trips
- Memorial Day flag display and service honoring veterans
- Coming soon - outside game boards!
The Community Center is available to all residents and keeps our community together and thriving! Our residents can rent the community center for a small fee for personal get-togethers. We appreciate the hard work our residents do throughout the year to make the Community Center a relaxing and fun place for our community.